sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

Equal
















Why are you not behind the door
Thirsty for yourself
So as to drink in me
What I save just for us?

We are
What no one else
Can feel.
A violet light
That I envelope you in.
A white light
That I support myself in.

I am much more than a body.
It is not me you touch
When you lift me uncovered.
You offer me to the heavens
A piece of light
Naught without you.

Let us run thorough the warm winds
Naked.
Just us.
Without beds, without doors.

I don't think of you
You whom I have.
It is those who escape me
The unknown
Who sweeten my torment.

I adore you
Free woman!
You receive
One who venerates you as
An equal.

I am not in the measured days
In the full hours
I am not in the midst of people
Nor within clothing
I am where I do not see myself
Within you.

Seated before you
I adore myself.
And since I venerate you
You lift me up with you.

Goa, India, 2004

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário